Replacement 6-Cell 5200mAh 11.1V Lenovo ThinkPad T510 Laptop Battery
Condition:Brand new,1-Year Warranty!
Our Price: CAD $
Wholesale Lenovo ThinkPad T510 Battery Price List:
|Quantity||Unit Price (CAD$)|
|Order More? Contact Us|
- Capacity : 5200mAh 6-Cell
- Voltage : 11.1V
- Cell Type : Li-ion
- Color : Black
- Dimension : 207*49.5*20.5
- Net Weight : 320g
Lenovo thinkpad t510 laptop battery is safe with overvoltage, shortcircuit and overcurrent protection.Lenovo thinkpad t510 battery is sturdy and well built as it is made from the highest quality parts and first class worksmanship.The quality of this battery for Lenovo thinkpad t510 is certified as well by TUV,RoHS and the CE to name a few.
Note:Replacement Lenovo T510 Battery was designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.1 Year Warranty and 30 Days Money Back!
Compatible Battery Part NO:
Lenovo 42T4235, Lenovo 42T4731, Lenovo 42T4733, Lenovo 42T4737, Lenovo 42T4753, Lenovo 42T4757, Lenovo 51J0499, Lenovo ASM 42T4703, Lenovo ASM 42T4752, Lenovo ASM 42T4756, Lenovo ASM 42T4796, Lenovo FRU 42T4702, Lenovo FRU 42T4751 , Lenovo FRU 42T4755, Lenovo FRU 42T4791, Lenovo FRU 42T4793, Lenovo FRU 42T4795, Lenovo FRU 42T4797, Lenovo FRU 42T4817, Lenovo FRU 42T4819, Lenovo 42T4763, Lenovo 42T4764, Lenovo 57Y4186, Lenovo 57Y4185, Lenovo 51J0499, Lenovo 51J0500, Lenovo 57Y4545
Fits Laptop Models:
Lenovo ThinkPad E40, Lenovo ThinkPad E50, Lenovo ThinkPad SL410, Lenovo ThinkPad SL510, Lenovo ThinkPad T410, Lenovo ThinkPad T510, Lenovo ThinkPad T510i, Lenovo ThinkPad W510, Lenovo ThinkPad L512, Lenovo ThinkPad L412
Replacement Lenovo ThinkPad T510 Battery Use Manual:
- A new Lenovo ThinkPad T510 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- Keep Lenovo ThinkPad T510 Battery cool. You can take a page out of the extreme gamer’s handbooks, and have your system perform more optimally by keeping it cool. Make sure your air vents (inflow and outflow) aren’t blocked by anything, which often occurs by poorly positioning your notebook on your lap (which is known to have some other side-effects too, by the way). Heavy CPU and memory use all contribute to heat as well, hence my comment on multi-tasking above.
- Keep your battery clean: It's a good idea to clean dirty laptop battery with a cotton swab and alcohol. This HEPS maintain a good connection between the battery and the laptop.
- If you are not going to use the Lenovo T510 battery for a long period of time then try to store it in a cool dry place at about a 40% charge level. Do not freeze!
- Actual the replacement battery for Lenovo ThinkPad T510 run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the ibm laptop battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions..
Top IBM Laptop Battery Tags:
lenovo y450 battery,Lenovo 3000 C100 battery,Lenovo y550 battery,ibm r50 battery,Lenovo y430 battery,Lenovo T410s battery,Lenovo T400s battery,Lenovo y460 battery,Lenovo y560 battery,ibm thinkpad z60t battery,ibm t43 battery,ibm t42 battery,Lenovo g460 battery,Lenovo g560 battery,Lenovo s10-3 battery,Lenovo u160 battery,Lenovo w510 battery
All brand names, logos, and trademarks referenced on this site remain the property of their respective owners. They are used to demonstrate compatibility for descriptive purposes only. www.laptop-battery-store.ca is not affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to any brand name manufacturers. We do not sell original name-brand laptop batteries. Use of the site constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.